Friday 22 June 2012

Cool paint drip table by John Nouanesing

I love finding gems like the one below- the stuff that makes you think- this is really cool, I wish I could come up with something like this. Here we go: the table has a very original name: “Paint or Die But Love Me” and is creation of John Nouanesing who's has much more interesting stuff on his website here.
The colour is very suggestive.. which points me in my conclusions to this that this supposed to be blood... How romantic!:)
Somehow to me it it more funny than grim creation. Anyways it almost seem to defy gravity.. I don't think it is being sold anywhere yet but as a conceptual project  it is quite inspirational. What do you think? Would you buy one for your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend ?


No comments:

Post a Comment